Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm Getting a Makeover!

I'm getting a makeover! No, not dying my hair red and redoing the wardrobe, though a beauty do-over sure would be nice. If you follow my blog, you know that about a year ago I started blogging for We Know...Stuff. It's an incredible family-friendly blog, and I plan to have a new post there each month, along with several other wonderful bloggers. As a result, my personal blog has sat, covered in cobwebs and such. Add to that, life happened, as it does to all of us, putting much of my personal writing on hold. Thankfully, the clouds are parting and the sun is starting to shine just a bit. Now that I'm back at the keyboard, it's time for a redo.

Would you like to take a peak?

I am unveiling a new website: AuthorJulieClark.com

Here you will find the latest news about me, including appearances, projects, and links to my latest blog posts. Yes, some will remain here, but AuthorJulieClark.com will have the latest and most reliable information. (Eventually, I hope to incorporate my blog right on the site.)

New to Asperger's in Pink? Or looking for a refresher? I'm a mom with a daughter on the Autism Spectrum. My book is our story, told from a mother's heart, from our family's perspective. It is also full of strategies that have helped many families navigate the world with a child on the Autism Spectrum (boys included!). My daughter, Kristina, even has a short story of her own at the end. (And I am humbled that Dr. Tony endorses it, too!)

The bottom line is I remain committed to increasing awareness of girls on the Autism Spectrum. I'll leave it to the doctors and therapists to diagnose and such. :)

Have a great day!

~Julie
At the ASNC conference in 2013, with the Andersons

No comments:

Post a Comment